Danny Ford Brownlee (CRD#1615896)

The Securities Lawyers at Halling & Cayo, S.C. are looking into potential claims against Danny Ford Brownlee (CRD#1615896) regarding allegations made regarding the following:

Claim(s) Made Against Danny Ford Brownlee:

Claim Date: 1/31/2020

“Claimant alleges fraud, negligence and breach of contract.”

This claim, as of this posting, is currently Withdrawn with a claim amount of $150,000.00 .

See more information on FINRA’s BrokerCheck site for Danny Ford Brownlee.

Were you a customer of Danny Ford Brownlee?

If you had a negative experience or issue with Danny Ford Brownlee, the Securities Lawyers at Halling & Cayo, S.C. may be able to help you. Brokerage firms have a duty to supervise all registered representatives, such as Danny Ford Brownlee, and ensure that they follow all securities rules and regulations and internal policies. If a brokerage firm fails to do so, it may be held liable for investment losses sustained by customers.

The Securities Lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for investors across the country and are currently investigating the possibility of bringing claims on behalf of individual or group investors who have suffered losses. If you were a customer of Danny Ford Brownlee and experienced investment losses, please contact the Securities Lawyers. We only receive payment if we are able to recover your money, and you may be eligible for financial compensation. It is important to note that there may be time limits or statutes of limitations that apply to your claim, so it is crucial to speak with an attorney as soon as possible.

Contact The Securities Lawyers


Sean M. Sweeney is a shareholder at Halling and Cayo, a full service law firm in Milwaukee, WI and the head of its Securities Litigation team.

He represents individual and institutional investors in FINRA arbitration and court nationwide. He recovers investment losses from fraud or breach of duty from their broker-dealer.

Contact him at (414) 755-5020 or via e-mail at SMS@hallingcayo.com to see if he can help recover your funds.